+351 273 331 826 |

General Conditions

Organization
The technical organization of the contents of this brochure was made by Emílio Martins - Transportes e Turismo Lda., Headquartered in Bragança (Avenida João da Cruz, 36,500-178 Bragança), with a registered capital of € 249,398.94 registered at CRC de Bragança nº 889 , with the RNAVT 2429 and the taxpayer nº 503 427 381.

Registrations
At the time of registration, the customer must deposit 25% of the price, paying the remaining 75% up to 21 days before departure. If registration occurs 21 days or less from the date of departure, the total price of the trip must be paid at the time of registration, which will depend on the suppliers obtaining confirmation of the reservations for all services of the trip. Emílio Martins reserves the right to cancel any reservation whose payment has not been made under the conditions mentioned above. Except as expressly agreed by Emílio Martins, registration of minors is only possible with an elderly person who, for all purposes, is always held responsible for this.

Prices
Per week and person.

Cancellations
The cancellation of any previously confirmed stay will have the following cancellation costs: - less than 30 days until the start date: the client will be responsible for the payment of all fees plus 15%

News
If it is possible, whenever a customer registered for a particular trip wishes to change to another date, he must pay € 12. However, when the change occurs 20 days or less before the departure date of the trip to which the customer is registered or if service providers do not accept the change in the "Surveys" section.

Baggage
Emílio Martins is responsible for the luggage in legal terms. The passenger has the right to complain to the entity providing the services, at the time of the subtraction, deterioration or destruction of the luggage. The responsibility of Emílio Martins can only be triggered by presenting the proof of the complaint provided for in the previous number.

Change
Whenever there are other reasons that justify it, the organizing agency may change the order of the routes, modify the order of departure or replace any of the hotels provided by third parties of similar category and location. If unforeseen circumstances make it necessary to suspend any trip, customers will always be entitled to reimbursement of the amounts paid.

Claims

They can only be considered provided they are submitted in writing. They can only be accepted since they have participated during the trip or stay, demanding the respective documents proving the occurrence.

Refunds
Once the trip is started, no refund for unused customer services is due. Failure to provide services provided in the travel program for causes not attributable to the organizer, and if substitution is not possible with another equivalent, gives the customer the right to be reimbursed for the difference between the price of services provided and those really provided.

Impossibility of Compliance
If, for reasons not attributable to the organizing agency, the organizer can not fulfill some essential service contained in the program, the client has the right to withdraw from the trip, to be reimbursed of all the amounts paid or, alternatively, to accept a change and a possible price variation. If the mentioned facts terminate the trip, the customer may also choose to participate in another package of equivalent price.

Withdrawals
If the client or some of his or her escorts leave the trip, they will have to pay all expenses for the place waived and up to a percentage that can go up to 15% of the price of the trip. Where applicable, the customer will be reimbursed for the difference between the amount already paid and the amounts referred to above

Responsibility
The liability of the organizing agency for travel under this program and resulting from the obligations assumed is guaranteed by civil liability insurance with the AXA insurer and by a guarantee with the insurer AXA under the terms of the legislation in force.

IVA
The prices mentioned in this program already reflect the Value Added Tax at the legal rate in force.

Important note
Except for a printing error, all prices quoted in this brochure were calculated from the cost factors applied at the time of printing of this leaflet. Prices shown in this leaflet are in Euros (€).

Subscreva a nossa newsletter e receba as melhores ofertas e promoções

Consulte aqui alguns Sites e Informações úteis

Caso deseje esclarecer dúvidas peça mais Informações

Em cumprimento da lei nº 144/2015 informamos que para a resolução de conflitos de consumo deve ser contactada a comissão arbitral do Turismo de Portugal www.turismodeportugal.pt